Day In My Life: Kinton Ramen & Arctic Bites

Sunday, November 27, 2016 Mananshi 0 Comments

Hey all, long time to no post. But here are some cheeky food places i went to today that i personally enjoyed alot. I gotta say my first time with ramen and this was sooooo good. but i do think it could have been better. I always look for better, its not like it was okay... it was actually great don't get me wrong but i just wanna keep trying new places so ill say it could be better.

Firstly me and the gang (my friends) went out for ramen at Kinton Ramen in downtown, toronto.







Each ramen was $13.00 +up depending on your extra toppings.

Secondly, we went to arctic bites the place beside it for some dessert before a firework show here in toronto.















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.