Christmas Makeup & Lavish Livin Rant

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 Mananshi 1 Comments

 




 Dear friends here is a quick upload of makeup inspired by tis season. But, other than the beauty and fashion i wanted to share this thing i wrote on my phone about idiot out there who say they know every thing and live a lavish life when they barely know how to live. Enjoy my rant...

"Livin Lavishly..."
It's so funny how different people are in there pictures to real life. Dot get me wrong yea there are those who have a cake face all the time in pictures but real life are lazy to look like that all the time ... Cough cough me. 

I'm trying to talk about the ones who look like a sweet angel, the nice family oriented person but reality is that they are a hot mess. They say they live lavishly but they don't even noe what lavish feels like, u obviously don't know shit. First clear your air, than your system than run after something u want and GETIT. Live that lavishness than come to me and tell me u living lavish. Cause right now ur just trash. It makes me sad that u choice to live like that and be okay with that. What a shame...




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.